Tacofest Vendor Application & Resources
Salt Lake City’s 3rd Tacofest would like to invite vendors to join us Saturday, August 3rd at the Utah State Fairpark.
Salt Lake City’s third annual Tacofest is taking place Saturday, August 3rd at the Utah State Fair Park from 11AM to 8PM. The day will include live music, beer garden, kids zone, and 20 of the regions tastiest taco centric restaurants competing for Best Taco Awards.
We know that your participating in Tacofest will compliment perfectly our day of tacos and family fun. Tacofest hope you will join our lineup for 2019.
The day will feature live entertainment, a local beer garden, special giveaways, and over 20 taco-centric restaurants serving competing for Best Taco Awards in five categories.
We are thrilled to celebrate Tacofest at the Utah State Fairpark this year. That means, bigger space, bigger attendance, and also new rules. This year, all food vendors will share 20% of their earnings with Utah State Fairpark.
Taco vendors are paying a $300 to start the Tacofest Vendor Participation agreement.
This will reserve your spot and includes one booth, one table, two chairs, and electrical connection for the day. More importantly, this includes brand exposure for your business.
This cultural, food celebration not only showcases some of the regions tastiest taco-centric restaurants, but it is also dedicated to raising money for charity.
Since 2017, we have proudly raised $11,500 for Meals On Wheels, a non-profit organization committed to providing home bound senior citizens and persons with disabilities hot, nutritional meals.
We would like to continue our tradition of giving and are thrilled to be supporting The Boys & Girls Clubs of Utah in 2019 as a part of our “Tacos for Charity” initiative to give back.
Not only does Tacofest showcase a diverse food line-up, we are also dedicated to raising money for charity. Since 2017, Tacofest has proudly raised over $11,000 for Meals On Wheels, a non-profit organization committed to providing home bound senior citizens and persons with disabilities hot, nutritional meals.
We would like to continue our tradition of giving and are honored to be supporting The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake in 2019 as a part of our “Tacos for Charity” initiative to give back. This is a great opportunity for your business to associate itself with a great cause while being a part of Utah’s largest taco celebration!
Tacofest Guidelines for all Exhibitors/Vendors
There are four categories of vendors and exhibitors at SLC Tacofest: non-profit exhibitors, commercial exhibitors, food trucks/carts, and restaurant vendors.
All SLC Tacofest vendors and exhibitors are required to review and sign an event contract as a pre-condition of participating in SLC Tacofest.
Many of the contractual requirements, especially those for food vendors, simply reflect local fire, safety, and health regulations, as well as the requirements placed on the festival organizers by the city.
Tacofest Rules for all Exhibitors/Vendors
1. SLC Tacofest is a community event. Any signage, clothing, or behavior that is deemed inappropriate/offensive by organizers is subject to penalty.
2. NO amplified music inside the booth during the festival.
3. Exhibitor is prohibited from selling or distributing alcoholic beverages.
4. Absolutely NO merchandise can be sold on behalf of “SLC Tacofest” “Tacofest” or “Utah Tacofest”r.
5. Exhibitors/vendors must be completely set up by 11:00 AM.
6. SLC Tacofest will happen rain or shine! Should extreme weather or any other unpredictable event outside of the organizer’s control prevent the holding of the festival, Tacofest is in no way liable to exhibitors.
Tacofest Booth Space
- Every exhibitor is provided a 10ft x 10ft area, one table, and two chairs. Additional tables available with $20 fee.
- Booths must stay up and staffed for the entirety of the event.
- Table sharing with other businesses is not allowed.
- SLC Tacofest will assign location space at our own discretion.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their property and equipment. Neither SLC Tacofest, the venue, or any other organizing party is responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to exhibitor property on the grounds at any time.
You can sign up as a Tacofest vendor here: